Founded in 1999, the Parks Foundation of Clark County is a pillar of support for our local network of parks, trails, and recreational programs.
We, with your help, have been able to provide grants to replace aging playground equipment, provide an administrative support system to organizations working to maintain and improve existing parks and trails, and fund scholarships and sports equipment for kids of all ages.
The Parks Foundation of Clark County is unique in that we serve ALL of Clark County – Yacolt, La Center, Ridgefield, Battle Ground, Camas, Washougal, and Vancouver, in addition to all of the unincorporated areas.
The mission of the Parks Foundation of Clark County is to improve the quality of life in Clark County by supporting parks, trails, and recreational programs.
Clark County will have the best parks, trails, and recreational programs in the Pacific Northwest that meet the needs of a growing and diverse population.
- We will INVEST in Clark County by acting as a trusted foundation exclusively dedicated to managing funds for projects that enhance our parks, trails, and recreational programs.
- We will PROMOTE the significance of usable recreational areas, including cost-free outdoor spaces, and access to affordable programs as a means for creating a healthy and happy community.
- We will PRESERVE the legacy of Clark County by providing grants and by managing planned giving opportunities and special projects.
- We will COLLABORATE with municipalities and nonprofit organizations to realize the community’s vision for improving long term livability.
- We will CULTIVATE individual memberships and corporate partnerships to support parks, trails, and recreational programs.