How You Can Support Parks and Programs
Give to a Project or Program
Thanks to you and generous business partners, the Parks Foundation has awarded more than $1.2 million in grants for parks and recreational needs across Clark County.
Donate with Venmo
Scan or click to donate with Venmo
Looking for a fast and easy way to give while you’re on the go? With just a few taps on your phone, you can use Venmo to donate to the Parks Foundation of Clark County.
To get started, all you need is your mobile device and the Venmo app.
- Scan the QR code above with your phone’s camera or with a QR code scanner in the Venmo app.
- Or, from the Venmo app, search for @parksfoundation_clarkcounty and select the Parks Foundation of Clark County under the Charities section.
- Make my gift go further by adding 2% to cover Venmo processing fees.
Parks Foundation membership keeps us connected.
Over the last ten years, membership contributions have helped the Parks Foundation expand support for park, trail, and recreational programs across Clark County. Membership allows us to assist municipalities and community partners in fulfilling needs such as:
- Summer Playground Programs in both Vancouver and Battle Ground, scholarships at Camp Hope for at-risk youth and foster children.
- The Teen Late Night Program, held at both Marshall and Firstenburg Centers, provides a safe place for teens on Friday nights throughout the school year.
- New playground equipment that is ADA accessible.
- Upgrade trails with new signage.
- Supported upgrades to Pickle Ball courts, basketball courts, skate parks, and bike parks.
- Worked with the dog-loving community to improve facilities at our local Dog Parks.
In addition to these services, the Parks Foundation works year-round with a variety of other nonprofits to support programs and parks across Clark County.