1. Retired Active duty Army Colonel with combat service in Vietnam….26 years.
2. BA Clemson University, MA University of Missouri at Kansas City, MA Pepperdine University
3. Service with the City of Vancouver as an Assistant City Manager and later the Director of the Vancouver/Clark County Parks and Recreation Department …1991-2003
4. Vancouver City Council member for 3 terms…2004-2015
5. Real estate broker for Coldwell Banker, 2004-2009
6. Currently board member with Partners in Careers, The Historic Trust, FISH Pantry, Community military Appreciation Committee, Parks Foundation, Clark County Historic Society, Clark County Commission on Aging
Why the Parks Foundation:
Giving back to the community unites our residents. Volunteering makes our community stronger, healthier, and happier. Volunteering for the Parks Foundation enriches my quality of life by receiving the satisfaction of knowing that I am making a difference in the lives of our citizens. Parks provide access to all ages and ability groups at no cost.
- Bella Vista Park
- Esther Short Park
- Firstenburg Community Center